Your Republican/Conservative/Independent vote may never count as much as now!
Early Voting Saturday, October 24 – Sunday, November 1,
General Election Day is Tuesday November 3rd
- Maintaining the Republican/Conservative/Independent majority on the Town of Ulster Board is critical. Absolutely Critical.
- The Democrat/Liberal Party is making a huge effort to get control of the Town of Ulster and The County of Ulster
- History proves that the Town of Ulster stumbles, at best, when the Democrats have the majority
- History proves that the Town of Ulster prospers with the Republican/Conservative/Independent majority
- This is the first year of “Early Voting” in our area. This can be an advantage to Democrats because, they “get out the vote”.
- Republicans, Conservatives and Independents MUST “Get Out and VOTE” to keep this successful team together
- Clayton Van Kleeck and Eric Kitchen must be voted in for Town Councilmen to maintain a strong, safe and vibrant community
- Not Voting? This will result in the Democrats having a majority on the town board (CONTROL). Potentially resulting in conflict and dysfunction.
Not Registered? Click here to register to vote online!